God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Something you might not know about me... ...

Today, my colleagues came to know 2 things about me when we had our lunch time gathering... ...


Firstly, they learnt that I don't drink non-flavoured drinks, and that includes plain water and plain milk.

Someone: "If you don't drink water..... then what you drink during the day?"
Me: "Coffee lor.... a cup of coffee can last me 1 whole day @ work......"

Next, when we had a packet of durians, they discovered another thing about me... ...

Someone: "The children later gonna know that we ate durians when we burp...."
Me: "It's okay..... cause I don't burp....."
Someone: "If you don't burp..... it doesn't come out from your nose..... it must come out from other hole then....."

Lolx..... yeah.....

So..... I don't drink non-flavoured drinks unless no more drinks and I'm damned thirsty..... and I don't burp.... ;P

2 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

Save water, drink BEER Doggiegal!

And hey you don't burp? Oh me gosh!

Eileen said...

JustJasmine,

Yeah.... i drink other drinks like milo... coffee.... alcoholic drinks... anything but water... lolx...

Er... not exactly no... but hardly... maybe it goes out from other hole instead.... =p