God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

"Take photo for what? Go where"

"Take photo for what? Go where"

I took passport photos last Friday in a photoshop at Ang Mo Kio Jubilee. I was supposed to take it near my house before I go to AMK but I didn't know it closed on Friday. As you all know, I have very bad dark rings and eyebags especially when it is nearing the submission of assignments. It was already around 8pm when I took the photo. Thus, the photo turns out to be ugly with my dark rings that looked like I haven't been sleeping for days.

I was indecisive whether to take a new photo or to photoshop the current one. Hmm, as I wasn't very pleased with my "lips" in the photo, I decided to give it another try before I give up on it. I decided that I should make it fast.... as I needed to process my application for the passport.... and I do not want to make someone wait..... because of the delay of my passport expiry date....

Thus, I went to bath..... blow dry my hair..... put on foundation..... put on blusher..... put on lip stick.... just to TAKE A PASSPORT PHOTO..... lolx....

I cannot believe I actually go to that extent to do that.... but well..... I guess everyone wants to look good right? Although this may just be a form of identification that I may just be using once or twice a year or even lesser.... BUT.... I STILL WANT TO LOOK GOOD! =P

Hmm.... then I went down..... and I took another one..... at the same time.... I also got aZ to help me photoshop my eyebags for the previous photo.... lolx.... but there's nothing can be done to the "distorted" lips....

This time round, with the make-up, I looked slightly better.... my dark rings are not so bad.... thou there is still presence of eyebags... but not too bad either..... Thus, after some considerations, I decided to take the photo that I took just now for the application for my new passport..... Do not want to wait any longer before it drags on and delay the booking of the hotel and air tixs for my trip.

Isn't it a waste if I gonna wash off my make-up so fast? haha... thus I cam-whore before I remove my make-up..... I may look a bit darker here..... as my make-up set was supposingly for use with the tanned skin I have previously.....

Here are the photos......

Shall photoshop-ed and make it into a collage when I'm more free... ...

Only make some adjustment to the contrast and brightness.....

Ready.....1.....

2......

3......

4... er.... sorry... no 4..... it's 5!


Last shot before I changed back....

Back to clothes I wear at home.....

Tied up my hair....

My Most Favourite photo after adjusting the brightness and contrast.....


That's all for now.... I'm going to sleep soon.....

"Take photo for what? Go where"

"..................."
*bleh*

0 comments (click to comment):