God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Which is a nicer header for my blog?

As you can see from my previous entry.... I just did a collage of my recent few photos.... I was wondering if I should replace my current blog header with the collage if it looks nice....

Any comments from my readers? Does my collage header looks nicer than my Pon and Zi one? This Pon and Zi header is also designed my me (of course not the pictures itself).... I like both headers... but just cannot make up my mind....

So.... please throw in your suggestions!!! Thanks! =)

This is my current header:



This is how my blog will look like if I use my collage as the header:


Please remember to leave a comment after reading. Thanks.

2 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

both are ugly!!

Eileen said...

freak,

Oh really? I guess you are too... for naming yourself a "FREAK"... =X oops... lolx...

Anyway... it doesn't matter.... cause, those who doesn't matter, I don't mind. =)

Thanks for your feedback though. Maybe when I GOT TIME then I go consider.