God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Body Shop Products

Yesterday, I was with my colleague after work at Tampines Mall for some ice-cream at Mac..... to destress. After that, we went into Body Shop to take a look. And.... I realised.... I have sooo many of their products!!! Mainly because after I have the membership, I will tend to spend more as members will get 10% discount.

These are the products that I am currently using... ...

For the face:

I am using the Tea Tree, Seaweed and Vitamin E range... ....

  1. Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash
  2. Tea Tree Oil Facial Toner
  3. Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator
  4. Vitamin E Eye Cream
  5. Vitamin E Moisture Cream

For the body:
  1. Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub
  2. STRAWBERRY Bath and Shower Gel
  3. LIMITED Edition Apple Blossom Body Mist
  4. Jasmine Body Mist

For the hand:
  1. Almond Oil Intensive Hand Rescue

Above all, I like the APPLE BODY MIST very much...... too sad it was just limited period as it as a limited edition one Too bad it is only available for a limited period... if not, I sure get a few more.....

Hmm..... May consider getting a bubble bath too.... lolx... See how bah... =P

0 comments (click to comment):