God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Injured left little finger

Well, today I injured my little finger... ....

Because the kid that I was seeing was sliding the door a little too fast and I tried to stop the door. Apparently my little finger went in between the door and the "wall" (i think) but luckily I was fast enough to pull it out.

As usual, trying to be professional about it, pretending nothing happened. Just like what happened to my BIG TOE few months back. Not too sure if the parent saw what happened. Hopefully my finger doesn't get too swollen tomorrow morning.



At least not as bad as my big toe huh?

Time to sleep..... slept only 4 hrs last night... ...

0 comments (click to comment):