God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Park Ji-Sung

I was watching (online streaming of) Man-U vs. Stoke match yesterday while reading/doing my assignment. I didn't know that there is an Asian player in Man-U team until there is a change of substitute at the 62nd minute.

*ya.... I know you must be saying.... what a "green horn" I am.... lolx.....*

Anyway, as the title of the post, the player is Park Ji-Sung.

He is also the first Asian player to score in the history of the UEFA Champions League

Anyway, yesterday match was rather exciting especially in the beginning where a goal was scored by Ronaldo at the 3rd minute and the last 2 goals were scored in the last 10-15 minutes by Ronaldo and Welbeck. The 2nd goal was scored slightly before the half-time. I missed out the 3rd goal as I was typing my assignment but apparently it was scored by Berbatov at the 48th minute.

Thus, the team leave the field with glory with a score of 5-0. I guess this served as a motivation for them after their last defeat against Arsenal. And someone was damn happy after watching the match..... lolx...

For more details of the match with Stoke, please click here.

0 comments (click to comment):