God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, November 24, 2008

2500 words... ...

My 2500 words individual assignment is finally done. 60% of the whole module.
I have no idea how I am going to die in this assignment. I don't even know if I am making any sense in my assignment. They should have given 60% for our presentation instead of 20%.

Well..... just wish me good luck.

Now just got to say:

"Don't know, don't care, don't bother."

Now, it is time for the last 4 group assignments.

Heard that it was a master student who is marking our critical appraisal assignment. She is marking like an English teacher can? And her expectations and our lecturer seems to be different.....

One word - SUAY.

0 comments (click to comment):