God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BDay Bash


Going to have this birthday bash organised by the BUDDIES on 5th December. Thanks aZ for designing this poster and organising bash for the 3 of us - wL, wC, and me! This is a belated one for wL, an early one for wC and me. wC and I are just 6 days apart from mine. Maybe we might already be "bedside friends" when we were born.... lolx.... right buddy?

But wa lao eh...... dress like cartoon character??? Like what sia? Hmm.... I think I just go and buy Minnie Mouse hairband can? lolx..... Hmmm..... Still got some time for me to think... ...

Any suggestions?

2 comments (click to comment):

shon chong said...

dress like goofy lo .. doggie ma

Eileen said...

hmm.... hihi...

that's seems a good idea too... lolx..