God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Playlist for my loved one


Do you have any loved ones whom you wish to express your undying love for? Do you wish to dedicate a special love song for the people you love?

This is mine... .. (please wait for it to load...)

Nick & Norahs Infinite Playlist For My Love One


I guess there's no need to explain how it relates... listen to the playlist and you will know. Even just by looking at the title... it explains all. =)

... I knew I love you before I met you ...

... let's start from here ...

... no matter what ...

... I'll be right here waiting for you ...

... because I will always love you ...

... I'll be saving all my love for you ...

... and everything I do, I'll do it for you ...

... it all because... .... .... .... ...

... I Love You... ...

.... 与你聊不完的曾经....
而我已经分不清你是友情...
还是错过的爱情....

I have dedicated mine. Where's yours?

2 comments (click to comment):

Armanique said...

sumone is in love huhuhuhu :p hmmmm wonder if its that guy hahahaha

Eileen said...

aZ,

don't bother to find out.... =X
As if u know who is that guy like that...