God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Day

Today is a VERY HAPPY day!!!!

Though the meet up was abit short..... I am still VERY HAPPY.... lolx....

haha.... this time round, I met at the wrong place again.... whahaha.....

Last time was at wrong CHEERS(vivo vs habour front)..... now was at the wrong MOS BURGER (AMK hub vs Jubilee)..... lolx... blurr me.... but not my fault what..... "amk mos burger" I can only think of AMK Hub... lolx... =P

Well.... and almost got lost when walking to Jubilee... haha.... not so familar in AMK... been there a few times only.... and well.... from MRT to Jubilee I know how.... but from AMK Hub a bit disorientated.... luckily I saw this security guard and I asked him....

But the correct MOS Burger also closed down liao lor..... and YOU ARE LATE AGAIN!!! lolx....
just kidding la.... I WAS EARLY LA..... LOLX....
haha... in the end..... we had mac....

Is it me or is the McSpicy getting spicer? lolx.... regretted not ordering medium-sized drinks.... haha... but it's okay.... =P I survived! haha....

Happy.... Happy... Happy..... Thanks for the meet-up! ;)

0 comments (click to comment):