God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Run

My next run is in a month's time and yet I haven't been running religiously. Last weekends, I was busy doing assignment. This weekends, I am having lesson. I guess I must start next week. But then again. It might be the wrong timing. If it is the wrong timing now...... it might be so in a month's time when I run. Hopefully not.

This coming 10km run shall prepare for my 21km run which is in December 2008. Hopefully I can be able to make it.

Gonna start training soon. How can I lose out to someone who don't participate in runs but has went to like at least 2 runs the last week? lolx....

Anyway, this watch is cool isn't it? But all good thing come with a price.

0 comments (click to comment):