God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Waking up @ the wrong side of the bed

Today, the day started with all the WRONGS.

First, I woke up late. I overslept. Suppose to wake up at 6.30am and leave my house at 7.15am so that I can meet wT for breakfast at Tampines Mall YaKun. Instead, I wake up at 7am. Just imagine how panic I was. To add on to that, as usual, I only pack bag and iron clothes before I left house (that is a habit). I did none of those the night before (and I slept early remember?). Thus, I have to start packing my bag - looking for my pencil case..... realised that I don't have any usable pens in it, thus didn't bother to bring it along. As last night the lecture room was cold.... it is better that I bring along my jacket.... to my dismay.... I couldn't find it!!!! Mood su*ks to the max.... well... but still managed to keep my cool.... and left my house by 7.20am.

Luckily wT was kind enough to help me order my cup of coffee, 2 pieces of bread and 2 eggs. Managed to leave the place at 8am and we took the train to Outram Park. Things was almost in place till I got diarhea! Sianz..... but glad that I managed to "finish" before 9am.

Lesson starts...... today's module is on "Critical Review in Occupational Therapy". Well... this meant that most of my time in the coming months.... will be spent reading journal articles and journal articles.... assignments..... critics..... assignment..... critics..... how wonderful....

maybe I will be spending lesser time blogging...... lesser updates on myself..... maybe lesser time in the virtual world too. Maybe.... that might be good for some time too....

Anyway..... nothing else to blog about..... but just 1 last thing....

I bought some "comfort food" from Tampines Mall NTUC just now. Got myself 3-packet Kinder Bueno and 6 packets of Milo drinks (as usual) and another packet of sour gummy bears to keep me awake tomorrow. Long day to go....

Well..... got to wash up..... have dinner..... and do my on-line discussion for my another module which I have not done yet... ... ciao.....

Anyone wants to meet up for coffee or dinner or movie tml? I'll be free after 5pm.... (time to relax alittle before I grasp for oxygen soon....)

2 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

Next time make sure you wake up at the right side Doggiegal :P

Me wanna go yum char with you, but I'm in M'sia... T.T

Eileen said...

Next time is tomorrow lor... having lesson tml agaiin at 9am.... yawn...