God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, September 05, 2008

Tiring Week

This week has been a long week. Been sleeping rather late, (esp. sunday and monday.... was helping someone important with some stuff) and waking up early to work. It was till today that I endured.... forcing myself to stay awake during work was the hardest today after lunch. It was so difficult to keep myself awake while waiting for my client to turn up. But TGIF... I thought I got time to rest. NOT for this week.

After work, I went over to SGH PGAHI..... for a welcome dinner. Didn't get to really eat because we arrived at closed to 7pm when the dinner supposed to be 6 -7 pm. wT and I only managed to grab a few finger food before the introduction starts.

We were introduced to 1 of the 2 core modules that I will be taking this semster. I think I'm gonna have a hell of 6-7 assignments(ranging from 1500 - 5000 words) to do, exlucing 3 on-line quizzes and presentations.

After that, wT and I we went to some prata shop when we arrived at century square. We were all too hungry. lolx....

Anyway, this morning one of my colleagues brought this adidas jacket that we all find it so nice that we all tried wearing it... and I even take photo. We all looked nice in it. My colleagues said I looked nice in it too. I NEVER SAY HOR..... lolx....


Haha.... my colleagues say I take photo with "V" is youthful - I'm the youngest in my whole centre. ;)

I am dozing off while typing this. My dad just came back with chicken wings. Last week, I am unable to eat because of my cheeks. Today, because I was just having no energy to eat them and have to wake up early tomorrow.

Nite all.

0 comments (click to comment):