God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sick

I went to see doctor yesterday. Been coughing and sneezing since sunday. BTW, I always sneeze 3 times each time I sneeze..... does it mean that someone is thinking of me? lolx....

Well, joke aside....

I wanted to go to work in the morning, at least to see my 1st client, then come back to rest but when I wake up@ard 6 as I wanted to give someone "morning sms".... I felt very tired and my body felt warm. Took my temperature, it was 37.6/7 0. Thus, I decided not to go to work already and smsed my colleagues to ask them to help me to call the clients' parents. Thanks ladies!!!

I was drifting on and off when I was sending these smses in the morning. But get back to sleep when all the neccessary arrangements were done. That was around 7.30am. I was sleeping till 10+ and I took my temperature, it was 38.60. Then decided to go to the doctor to retrieve some fever medication.

After that, I was just resting - drifting in and out of my sleep and occasionally checking on my handphone (under my pillow).


I guess, when someone is sick...... they tends to miss their loved ones more..... So do I!
=)

Haha.... suddenly remembers a phrase that someone said something like this few months back:

"You sick you come my house, I take care of you lor, your house has no space for me."

So Sweet..... but....

2 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

Doggiegal, I'm lovesick then ;P

Eileen said...

haha... why you love sick?
I tink I love sick too lor... LOLx....