God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Terribly Sick

I'm feeling damn terrible now......

Cough worsen..... and it cause some pain at the Xiphoid process of the sternum when I cough.... Maybe my thoracic diaphragm has "overstrectch" after all the coughing....

Flu got worse.... when I blow my nose, apparently I noticed abit of blood. Guess too much blowing of my nose.

Fever is currently playing roller coaster with me..... it goes up as high as 38.70 and back to normal..... yet now it is back at 37.70.

Teary eyes..... sometimes tears just rolled down.... argh.... I just HATE to BE SICK!!!

Time to sleep.... long work day tml.... still have to attend therapy hub meeting after work..... maybe I'll skip that tml.... see how....

nite all....

4 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

Doggiegal, please take good care of yourself. Rest well too. :D

Eileen said...

Yes.... I will thanks... =)

Anonymous said...

the coaster look scary

Eileen said...

yeah... just like my FEVER... UP and down....

And sometimes our lives are like rollar coaster too.... don't you think so?