God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Studies... ...

Sometimes I really wonder..... why am I spending S$20,000+ of my savings (don't have that much yet thou) on my studies and get myself so frustrated and "tortured".....

.... and spend or going to spend weekends after weekends for classes or to do assignments.....

Does spending S$20,000+ gives me my quality of life?

Will spending S$20,000+ be worth it for my future?

Will that piece of certificate be of use?

Just some grumbling..... It has been so long since I am able to save that much of money... soon... it will be all gone.... argh.....

and where is my life?!?!?! Quality of life!!!!

3 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

Assignments, I bet most students hate them too Doggiegal ;)

I'm with you, exam fever, arghh!!!

Eileen said...

but if you see below... which i drafted early but posted after this entry....

you will know why i dread assignments...

Anonymous said...

hey xl! you can do it! I believe you can do a great job! with motivation and perserverance, you will make it through! have faith! :D


Jim Lim