God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

The Eiffel Tower

Finally attached the Eiffel Tower Handphone Chain to my G900 (after so many weeks). Thanks H2O for the souvenirs from Paris. She has brought a few and I was to choose 1. And I chose this:


And when I accidently flip to the back of the Eiffel Tower, I saw this:


This so reminded me of someone with initial his name starting with the letter A. =)

6 comments (click to comment):

Armanique said...

so nice of u to think of me wakakakakakaka... hmm who seh... :p

Eileen said...

of course not you la.... it's someone by the name Alvin.... lolx...

Armanique said...

hmmmm alvin seh... haha okok nw noe who to disturb u wif liaow... wakakaka

Eileen said...

WTH.... as if you know who is him and what is going on lor...

Armanique said...

erm... thats nt the pt though hahaha...

Eileen said...

.......