God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Don't step on my tail

Why do people always think that other people are in the wrong without even knowing what was behind certain actions?

There are always different side of a story. Yours is just a part of it and that is your perspectives and your assumptions. How much of what you know in life is actually 100% truth? How much truth is there when a person tells you something? It might be his/her perspective and his/her assumptions which what you think might be the truth. Why do one end up "listening" to someone who is not even "recognised" as reliable person to be the truth? People... ... rather believe these unreliable sources

Why do I even though of protecting others feelings and end up getting affected and hurt? Maybe I shouldn't even have those considerations and let you all get hurt on your own....

People always make too much assumptions.... NOW I really understand by that statement.

老虎不发挥, 把我当病猫。 Don't be surprise of what I can do... ... if you really going to step on my tail again.

3 comments (click to comment):

Darrenmagic said...

"People are always unreasonable, illogical and self-centered.
Forgive them anyway."

- Mother Teresa

I'm sure your EQ is much more than enough to handle it=)
Have a nice day!

Eileen said...

Haha.... thanks DR Darren.... that's very encouraging! lolz...

missX said...

xL,
Please be strong, I'm aware of what happened.
Cheer up, my Doggiegal. :)