God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm tired

Dunno why.... been feeling rather tired recently.... fatigue and laziness just took over me.

I think I seriously need some retreat... ...

To a place where I can really RELAX..... away from WORK..... away from STUDIES....

A place where I can sit down and just let the day go by... ... listen to the waves crashing to the shores....

Seeing the rays.... reflecting on the sea.....

At a place of total stranger to me... ...

For me to explore and to see the world....

How great would it be... ... to just relax and enjoy a day or half.... at a spa.... suana.... or even jacuzzi....

And hopefully after a day or two, I will be fully charge... to face the battle again, of what life has for me.

4 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

DoggieGal,
You're battling too? Me too!
Exam fever!

Eileen said...

yah.... school work getting more.... and rest getting less...

how I wish I can go for some holiday.... =(

Anonymous said...

I never try spa before....although I want to. ^^

Good luck!!

Eileen said...

i nv try b4 too.... want to try also... lolx....