God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Hardwork pays off!

I just received my lecturer's email on the results and comments of my previous assignment. Remember the one that I have been burning mid-night oil for just that 5%?

Anyway I got my results back. Overall was ..........

EXCELLENT!!!!!

For the marking criteria, I scored 1 good and 3 excellents! Coolz.... Thus, I got 82/100!!!! But then again.... convert to 5%.... it is just pathetically 4.1 marks.

Oh.... did I also mention that I got my quiz result 1-2 weeks ago? I got 182.5/200! And converted to 3%... it is only 2.7 marks.

This is just the beginning.... I just wonder how long I will be able to put in that same amount of effort for the next 17 months to go..... but well... this is not a bad start..... Cause I think it seems like I am doing better than I was a student in NYP... lol.... I just need more motivation to carry on!!!

Anyway, I know what you gonna say..... this is not "Hao lian" okay.... I just wanna share the good news..... =p

0 comments (click to comment):