God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Man of Few Words

Before I go off to take my dinner, I must comment that my dad is a man of few words but his care for us is always there. He's always there to cook for us when he is not out for his mahjong sessions, just like today... ... maybe someone like him, who don't express much, he'll show it through his actions. Sometimes we just have to see beyond what was done. =)


My dad helped to mop the floor today too!!! =)


Hmm... Someone is just like him too.... Man of few words.... =P
But well, I always thought and feel that actions always speak louder than words...
Like I told someone before....maybe that's why I don't really like guys who sweet talk... unless they really mean it... Cos sometimes it is just so confusing and so hard to differentiate whether he meant what he says.... or he is just filirting.....

Well... I think it applies to both genders bah.... like a guy can be confused by gals as well....

That's life....

1 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

My Daddy's poetic :))
He may not be a man with few words, but I bet he's sincere with all his words, Doggiegal :D

:))