God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm feeling better!!!!

Yes..... I'm feeling better after talking to you. You know who you are. =P

I know you will read this. Don't ask me how I know.... I just know it. ;P

Anyway, thanks for asking "Who you are angry with?" Are you thinking I am angry with you? haha.... just wondering.... anyway.....

I am not really angry... just confused..... disturbed.... and disappointed.... and few others indescribable feelings.....

But after that short talk..... I slept much much better last night till I almost overslept as I am too good in my sleep that I off my alarm without myself knowing it. My colleague even said I have good hair day today! lolx.....

Anyway, it's great to be talking it out to you! ;)

Thanks!

0 comments (click to comment):