God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TEAM SIngapore - Paralympians

One of my colleages went to support our 6 Paralympians on last Saturaday at Cineleisure there. A pity that I wasn't about to go due to the mad rush in my assignment. They really made us Singaporeans proud. Though not all of them has achive a medal, to me, being able to participate is already a great achievement and satisfaction for people with disabilities.

My colleague brought to office a TEAM Singapore Poster with 6 of their photos and autographs. She even gave them a hug each. It was so sweet of her.

Let me present to you.... TEAM Singapore!

0 comments (click to comment):