God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Group Assignment Discussion and Dinner

xP, wT and I had a group discussion at xP's hse yesterday. We had discussion from around 3 pm to like about 9pm at night!!!

We see our laptop screen till our eyes were tired. I can't imagine looking through 800+ abstracts of articles for just 5 "best article" for our assignment, yet it wasn't the best 5 i suppose. Just had to send it to Scott, our lecturer in La Trobe to see how it goes. We also discussed our other assignment which is to be presented on the 1st Nov 2008... so near yet so far away..... tonnes of details to be confirmed.

Since I was around AMK/Serangoon vincinity and Alvin also haven't had his dinner, I asked if he was interested to meet up for dinner. It was around 5 pm when I asked him. As he does not like places with alot of people, he said maybe he will have supper@ Mac instead. Hmm.... we were still confirming for the past few hours if we were going to meet, till it was confirmed at 9pm since I was still at my friend's place.

We had dinner at S11. =D
Then I took bus back to Tampines. I didn't join in the queue for 22 as Alvin was waiting with me for my bus and we chatting for a while. Luckily still have seats for me in the bus as it was single deck. I was little disappointed with the bus being single deck. Alvin still sort of laugh la... lolx....
Anyway I am alright so long I have my seat.... and no stranger sitting beside me... =P

0 comments (click to comment):