God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Healthy Lifestyle - Healthy Eating 3

As all my friends know, I am someone who don't take non-flavoured drinks, i.e. plain water (unless after sports and there is no other water available) and plain milk.

This week, I got myself some yogurt and ANLENE chocolate milk. I seriously need some calcium to make up for those that I lack in the past 23 years. I got myself 4 packets of ANLENE Chocolate Milk and it cost me $3.80! lolx.... 4X calcium than morn milk thou.... but it is so small packet la....

Here is pic of the ANLENE MILK:




0 comments (click to comment):