God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Assumptions

Haha.... now I understand why some ppl are tired and irritated when people assume that their MSN PM is related to some incidents happening.... or worse.... when the person seeing the PM thought that it was related to him/her.

The following describes the situation best that happens to me:

I like a quote that my colleague gave and I put it as my MSN nick.

Someone (name has been removed to protect the identity of the person) came up to me in MSN and said the following:

"Hope u r feeling alright & be better tomorrow..... sometimes we jus wish we dun Have any feelings , well but feelings do bring warm to others life if others dont bring it to u , it doesnt matter =) .... ..... get over it soon I hope......jus live happy and stay happy....."

I am not at all unhappy what.... I just like the description that was used. I was like.... I wasn't at all unhappy?

I guess the same goes for others or people like Alvin.... where people assumed something happened regarding his MSN's PM...... while others assume that the PM is related to them. haha.... well... sometimes I assumed too....like thought something happened.... but it is natural isn't it? We need to hypothesis and then ask to confirm...... and remember to ask a question with a "?" and not a statement with a "." lolx.... This was from a lesson learnt. lolx....

But 1 thing for sure.... I seldom think that it might be related to me..... cause the PM most of the time is so negative.... lolx....

*sure gana slap again*Bleh*

0 comments (click to comment):