God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Waiting and looking forward... ...


.... for my 1st overseas trip ever since I started working!!!!!!

But that's not the main reason......

.... the main reason is ... ... because...... YOU are going!!!! =P

But meanwhile...... GOOD LUCK and ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS!!!

I'll pray for you... ...

... to score As for your exams...

... a good luck charm for you ...

... one more japanese version ... ...

And this crystal to stimulate your willpower and the desire for success, promotes your self confidence, self esteem, integrity, positive outlook on life as well as arms you with strength, courage and determination.


加油!加油!加油!

2 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

Walao, so good to have someone care for me till like that. I wanna be SY, please, for a day at least ;)

Eileen said...

JustJasmine,

Yeah.... ;) Very good meh? lolx...
Well... I will care for those who meant something to me.

Hmm.. that includes you my friend... thus... if you need any TLC... I'll be there for you... ;)