God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Deadlines, Leaves and Holidays

I had my group assignments' discussion yesterday. Just realised that we had only 9 weeks left to do 5 of our critic group assignments. On top of that, we left with 4 weeks to do our another module group assignment.

When we were trying to fix dates to meet up, I realised that we have to do our individual assignment for our occupation module. We also have 2 more onlne quizzes and 2 hurdles!

Wa Liew.....

So many things......

Anyway I took 2 days leave in October and in Novemember to do assignments. And intending to take 1-2 week in decemeber so that I can go bkk with the npcc gang.... but looking at the amount of time left and the number of assignments..... I doubt I will be able to finish the group assignments 1 week before, which I initially wanted........ sianz......

Well..... my colleague was suggesting..... "It is okay.... from now onwards..... you go and get yourself a boyfriend..... so that you can ignore them and go anytime you want with your boyfriend!" lolx..... funny..... so easily get a boyfriend meh.....

Hmmm..... anyone wants to go for holiday in December (after 14 dec i guess)??? =(

0 comments (click to comment):