God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Last Bi-monthly In-service @ TheCentral

Yesterday we had our last bi-monthly inservice @ TheCentral. This is the first time that the committe sought for an external venue other than the Headquarters @ Tiong Bahru.

Anyway, we were having our inservice at the NVPC. It was a very nice place. Yesterday session was a teambuilding session. And I was in the BLUE team. That explains why I was wearing BLUE!! Many of my Tampines Colleagues were in the same team as me. And they are: Mark, Yeng Yeng, Juat, Soo Mui and Sunita!!! And guess what? BLUE team won the TEAMBUILDING GAME!!!! lolx.... cos got me mah... lolx.... just kidding..... =P

Here they are.......

Me and Mark

Me and Soo Mui


Me and Sunita


The Ladies..... (where is Ruchi and Yeng Yeng?)


1 more time... ...


Me and Juat

Me and Juat again......
Juat said I am a "vain pot" cause I ensure that I take photo only with my right face.... lolx


Me......

Me again.....

Should have look up a bit.... now see abit of my double chin..... lolx.... but who cares.... lolx... =P

0 comments (click to comment):