God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Great Eastern Run 2008

I just completed my 10km run yesterday. Luckily managed to complete. Didn't train for the past 2 weeks. Been having flu and exhausion.

Woke up as early as 5am to prepare so that I can leave my house at 6am.

Met Juat, Yeng Yeng and Racheal at Raffles City Shopping Centre. We also went to the toilet before the race starts....

How can we forget about some photo taking when we reached Padang... ....

Posing for camera


Waiting for the race to start


After the run... ...

Resting... ...

My 2nd Great Eastern Run 10k Medal


Racheal and me....

Juat and me


Juat and me again....

Juat and Rachael

ME!!


All the 4 of us!


Me and Yeng Yeng


Kissing my medal!!



Spotted a Ferrari outside Swissotel The Stamford Hotel on my way for breakfast


A collage to end my Great Eastern Run Post 2008... ...




After this..... I gonna prepare for my Standard Chartered 21km.... don't know if I can every survive.... we shall see.....

4 comments (click to comment):

sabahking said...

that car is ur car ah? very beautiful leh !! haha !!!

Eileen said...

no la... I hope it was mine... but it wasn't.... lolx...

Anonymous said...

i think that is your car.

Eileen said...

haha..... well... if u say so.... ;P