God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Tagged by JustJasmine: First Time

There is a first time for everything in life. The first time we stand on our feet, the first word we say, the first time we cry, the first car we drive, the first kiss, the first love, etc. The irony of it all is without the first, there would never be the last. I got tagged for the FIRST time by JustJasmine. Well, here's my list of first times.

1) First time having a friend

Seriously I cannot remember when is the first time having a friend. Most of people I know are known as friends while some are only acquaintance. But only few will make it to "good friends", "buddies" and "special friends" categories. These of course includes people in my NPCC gang like aZ, zJ, cH, sZ, wC, jS and hC (all these are friendship-cum-sister-brotherhood since 2000). Not forgetting my "taiwan-gang": H2O (甜不辣), Yiwei (垃圾车), Xiu Ping (wah piang eh), Mei Xuan (泡面),Shu Hui, Zhen Ru, Weiting(花痴) and Wendy. Although some is overseas, and some of us are busy working. I'm sure our friendship will always be there. And of course that includes someone I know this year, who always think that he doesn't have a friend but you know you are always my special friend! =)


2) First time knowing LOVE

I always thought I know love..... but those LOVE that I know in the past are all known as crushes. I think I don't know what is LOVE till I met that special someone in 2008. That is then I experience the up-and-down emotions of LOVE, even though we are not even in a relationship.


3) First time drinking alcohol

I think that was when I was in primary 6 or something? I still remember it was jolly shandy.


4) First time working full-time

If you are talking about temp job, I worked as a receptionist in New Wave Logistic in the year 2004 after my A levels for about 2 months. If it is about permenant job, then what I am working now is my 1st full-time perm job. =)


5) First time dating a guy

Well. I guess have to define the term 'dating'. Going out alone with a guy? Hmm.... haha... my first V-day date was in 2003 I think. That time we are "just friends" only. lolx.... come to think of that.... it was wierd.....


6) First time dancing in the rain

I cannot remember about dancing in the rain..... but if you are talking about my first dance that I can remember.... minus away those friendship dance we did in school during campfire.... I guess it was with a very tall and charming guy when I was in sec 4..... I was invited to a NPCC POP of St. Pat School.... and I was dancing with this Eurasian-looking Chinese CI.... lolx....


7) First time kissing a guy

I am still waiting to plant this kiss on a special someone in my life. My future bf.... and perhaps my husband too.


8) First time singing in public

Does in school considered? During campfire?


9) First time being kissed by non-family person

Does being kissed my little children considered? I am always being kissed by little children at my workplace. How about hugs? =P

10) First time confessing love

Well, I guess this goes back to qn 2. But then again, I am someone who won't confess unless I know this is a 2-sided one.... or the person has mentioned something..... Cause.... as much as possible.... I won't make the 1st move. =P

11) First time tagging:
aZ, wC, zJ, hC, Darren, Cyren, 2nd hamsterlord and Crazywrazy.


5 comments (click to comment):

missX said...

Wow interesting one!

BTW, I worked as a receptionist before too.
And hey good luck in everything ;)

Unknown said...

Ah, u are also from Npcc too? =)

Feel very honor to be tag first by you!!! =D

Love campfire and love npcc song. XD

Interesting entry indeed. =P

Eileen said...

Jasmine,

Thanks!



2nd-hamsterlord,

Yup. I am from NPCC. Which unit were you from? How old are you BTW?

2nd-Hamsterlord said...

I used to be from AREA 16 till secondary 3 the school unit was transfer to AREA 21 if not wrong.

21....Or you want me to be 12. =P

Eileen said...

huh?? where got area 21 one?? u must be kidding.... area 12?