God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thanks for the doggie... ...

Thanks Weiting for the doggie.... =P

I'm alright already..... =)


A closed-up of the doggie.....

Touching words from Ms Pow....


Name and DOB of the doggie....

I guess this doggie is also ARIES..... as it's date of birth is soooo closed to someone's. lolx....
Boomer also caused me to relate to the phrase "Late Bloomer". lolx.....

Anyway, I did a photoshop of the photos of Girl Girl.....
Don't know why.... it wasn't very well done.....

Thanks to those who has been there for me during this episode. =)

0 comments (click to comment):