God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Youth Fiesta

Hi all, my community centre (CC) that I volunteered in is having a Youth Fiesta in September.
There will be games, pop corn and goodies bag!! haha.... there will also be activities such as flying fox and sports climbing if I am not wrong......

Details are as follows:

Date: 3 September 2006
Time: 2-6pm
Venue: Tampines Central Park along Tampines St 82
Fees: $2 per person

I have some tix with me... if you are interested, pls leave me a msg or sms me.... ;)

0 comments (click to comment):