God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, August 25, 2006

BrEaK WeEEEkkk

Okay.... BREAK WEEK is HERE FINALLY....
But then... it's so fast..... seems like clinical just ended not too long ago....
Past few weeks were really hectic.... with FYP... MGT.... Psychosocial....
And finally I can take a slightly longer rest...

But then again.... we still have to go back to sch sia.... hehe... but at our own time own target...

So.... my friends out there..... long time nv meet me? want to meet? pls book me soon.... before my schedules are all booked for projects!!

0 comments (click to comment):