God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

VCDs

Okay..... since Break week is here.... I am going to relax myself with VCDs!!!!

These are the VCDs I hope to watch (in no particular order)


  • 最后之舞 ( korean)
  • 我叫金三顺 ( korean)
  • Helen, the baby fox (Japanese)
  • Quill (Guide dog - Japanese)
  • I am Sam (English)
  • Rory O'Shea was here also know as Inside I am dancing(English)
  • Mozart and the whale (English)

Of which, the last 2 is recommended by CSM... which is currently shown on CH58 of SCV which I don't have!!! And Rory O'Shea was here is one of the movies that I have been finding... maybe... can go and check it out at VCDs rental shops.....

And if you noticed (if you know that the movies are abt) the last 4 movies are all related to disabilities..... ;)

If you all have the above... pls msg me!!! or if you wish to watch the above... pls msg me too...so that maybe we can watch together... haha... ;)

0 comments (click to comment):