God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Heaty and Herbal Tea

My lips were extremely dry.... cracked.....
And the ulcer on my lower lip hurts (1st ulcer formed when 1 bite my lip last week. On thurs.... I bite on the same location when i ate my almond chocos.... it hurts badly man....)

I seriously need a bottle of hearbal tea.... i missed my daily dosage.... haha...

I walked past the medical hall this evening on the way home.... and wanted to get myself a bottle of herbal tea and I heard this on my mind,

" Herbal tea not good to drink cold one."
And... I got myself a bottle of warm Luo Han Guo. =)

0 comments (click to comment):