God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Clock, countdown and countup timers

Ya ya ya....

I know I either should be sleeping or be reading on my articles for my psychosocial dysfunction presentation......

But then.... I thought of just update you guys regarding my blog.... lol

A real-time clock has been setup... or rather I have "cut-and-paste" HTML codes from the website. =)

I have also setup a count down timer for my birthday.... haha... you guys know what to do?? LoL... anyway, my birthday coming also means CE3B is going to end (why am I toking about ending of CE3B when it is not even started?? hehe...)

Another countdown timer is for our break week!!!! 大家加油!How many more days?? (hint: see the timer... lol)

OH..... another timer is a countUP timer..... It is AMAZING how long we have been in this OT profession as a student.... over 700 days.... haha...

Of course our over 700 days cannot be compared to the lecturers and clinicians out there who have been in the profession for sooo long ( > 5 years) ...... ppl who I know like LHB, THL, JH, GC, LPK, and of course Carolyn Baum (41 yrs!!!!!) ...... kudos to all.....

0 comments (click to comment):