God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Happy 41th Birthday, Singapore


I was at the NDP yesterday...... took lots of fireworks photos... but it looks nice when you looked at the photos at a fast rate.....cos I took the photos using multi shots mode... so I have zipped all up. To download, please click here.

Before that... on the way to the kallang stadium, i spotted few nice art works:


The arobat........ during pre-parade........


More to see......

Singapore Lions.......


Yeah..... landed safely......

Majulah Singapura!

Picture0109
Arcobat @ night.....

Taking a photo in the stadium before I left.......

Not forgetting to take a photo with Serene who where there too!!!!
See how happy we are?? =)

Picture0206

Me again!!!!

Before I left, I took the UGLY side of Singaporeans....... something that disturbed me very much.....

Picture0212

The rubbish that people left behind

That is not the end..... the worse thing that Singaporeans can ever do is...... THROWING YOUR OWN NATIONAL FLAG ON THE GROUD!!!!

Picture0211

I've picked up 5 from the bench and placed it on the seating area. @ least it is not stepped on my people who are "Blind" @ the slight of rubbish they have created at the scene.

Last photo outside Kallang Stadium before it tears down....


Back at home, before I reluctantly removed the tattoos..... I took a few more pictures....

Picture0218

In the lift......

Picture0219

In my dark room.....

Picture0223

Last one.... really last one.....

Picture0225

See last one I told you.....

~~~~~~HAPPY NATIONAL DAY~~~~~~

0 comments (click to comment):