God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Disorganized....

Today, for the 1st time.... I was disorganized after being organized for so long (except for all my lecture notes that are always so messy).....

I totally forgetten about my mgt meeting in the afternoon.....
I also totally forgetten about the discussion with Jo regarding my psychosocial....

Lost..... Don't know what has gotten into me....
Lack of sleep? Lack of time? Lack of concentration??

Anyway, Luckily, I am able to tune back.... pretty soon....

My psychosocial stuff was alrdy more or less done up.... just after some discussion with YH.... all our stuff were put into place before mtg Jo.... and discussion with Jo went pretty smooth... we were on the right track..... =)

There were also some time for me to touch up on my mgt before the mtg starts...... and managed to get everything back in time....

phew.....

Time to get more things done up.... bathe.....drink my bottle of herbal tea (i miss herbal tea...) read journal articles.... tie up the loose ends of psycho....and sleep.... ;)

I seriously need more slp.... yesterday's only slpt only 4 hrs......

0 comments (click to comment):