God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Beta Blogger

okay... I have decided to UPGRADE to the beta blogger... so it will log in using google acct....

BUT... now I cannot hide the BLOGGER BAR at the top!!!!

Argh... and... since it is at the beta stage, I can only use the tags function if I use their templates.... cos they haben develop the function where I can change or view the HTML of the tag function!!!!

argh.... wasted my time... but never mind la... sooner or later all have to convert... ;p

0 comments (click to comment):