God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Plans after NYP

okay... I have decided....

To start working after completion of education in NYP.... I will put my further studies for a hold 1st..... until I save enough money(may it be onshore or offshore) to support myself and my parents.....

Met one of my relatives in the lift the other day.... she was asking when I am graduating..... and that I can support my parents once I graduate as my dad is alrdy so old... my dad is turning 62 this yr btw..... and still working hard physically.... as a odd job labourer.....

hmmm... and guess my brother haven't been really contributing though he is alrdy working for so many years..... don't even know if he saves any money for his future..... maybe he does have current acct... I don't wish to know anyway....

Ya.... so my degree will be put on hold.... I don't know how many years... but.... maybe in the end, I may no longer needs it. =)

0 comments (click to comment):