God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Fireworks, ASD Talk and Young Explorer

Just an update of what I did today (sat).....

In the morning... tried to rush out my mgt ppt and send to J before I went out for the talk by the parent with ASD child @ marine parade library.....

When I finished sending over to J, I realized that it was alrdy 1pm... and i suppose to meet SH at 1.50pm... thus I went to open the POKKA noodles that I bought the other day.... together with lukewarmcoffee..... I cannot resist myself and bought my froot loops cereals toooo..... (lukewarmcoffee.... it's not fruit loops la... lol)

Oh... like I was saying.... my POKKA noodles.... due to time constraint, I put the noodles in a metal bowl and pour the hot/warm water over it.... then leave it for few minutes..... and there it was.... my noodles was ready to be served DRY.... cos it is suppose to be dry noodles la... haha....


Then went to Marine Parade Library..... the parent of the ASD child is very knowledgeable.... there were quite a handful of parents with ASD child around..... special Ed. educators....... not sure if there's any OT around......

From the talk, I found out that TAMPINES is going to open an AUTISM CENTRE..... =)

Hmm... then after that came home before I went out again.... cos my hp was low batt... need to charge..... as I do not want to miss the short moment of the fireworks w/o capturing them....

And of course to have my dinner..... really BROKE le.... ; (

The fireworks were fantastic..... had a hard time "squeezing" into the crowd..... furthermore, I think I am someone that don't really like BIG crowds.... Cos I dislike really LOUD sound..... (is it a autisic symptom? haha.... don't worry... i HATE ROUTINES.... ) while squeezing through, felt so embarrassing as we had to stand in the way of the public who had been there for few hours maybe? But don't worry.... we didn't take up their places.... We went to squeeze into the bushes.... members of NPCC are always GOOD at squeezing.....

The scene was nice.... it was also a great time to hang out with ppl that I have not seen for a long time... good to spend with good friends..... but such scene are still better with loved ones.... ;p
( don't think my mother can tahan such crowded places.... maybe my future partner ba... if they still going to have fireworks when I found my other half.... )


Next, I am teaching a "bunch" of kids to bake PIZZA tml!!!!!
=)

Got to sleep already..... before a panda goes into the room to teach the kids how to bake pizza tml.... ;p

(p.s. will upload the fireworks and pizza baking session soon)

0 comments (click to comment):