God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

CE 3A Results

CE 3A results are out..... finally.... =)

Didn't expect to get that grade for my clincial... = )
my CRD result was more or less expected.... but it was better than my CE2B's CRD... =)

Something that I am looking forward for, for the 1st time....

But I guess it all still depends on where we are and which supervisors we are following.... cos all have different working styles......

But I looking forward to do better in my next clinicals....

0 comments (click to comment):