God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Money Luck

Finally, my pay for being an outdoor instructor for the past months has come in/is coming in.....

There's seems to be something wrong with the cheques or daddy Sanath(aka boss) has been too busy and forgetten about it. I think if I didn't needed badly for cash... I think daddy might have thought that I have received the cheques.....=P.... and seems like all the others other than me have alrdy received their shares.... and some, alrdy spent all... =)

Nevertheless.... I'm glad that I have my pay.... been really broke esp. during clinicals (taking cab ride from tamp to bt. batok is ex..... cos if not sure late one ma) and of cos the cycle goes round (cos will take next 2 wks pocket money earlier) .... Oh and since I got my pay... I have decided to go to the A Nation in Concert 2006 with my classmates!!!


Oh... I also picked up $4 on the way out from school yesterday..... there's no one infront.... so.... =)
I share it with Joan who was walking out of the school with me....

0 comments (click to comment):