God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Passion

I realize I have a shift of my passion.....

Not too sure when it started. But I think those who know me will know. I used to be very active in NPCC in 2004. I can be at the headquarter(HQ) till 1+am in the morning.... almost evry evening I will be packed with activities..... there were numerous activities that I was involved in....

But now, I can feel and see that there is a drift of my passion from NPCC to my future career - OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY. Sometimes at the beginning it is hard to let go... esp. when so much time and effort has been put into it.... I have been with the corps since 1997.... imagine the amount of effort and time spent?

But come to think of it.... I must admit that I learnt alot from it. My leadership skills, communication skills, outdoor skills.... which all helps in my personal dev't. It is time to move on....

But that doesn't mean I will not involve in the corps anymore. It just meant that lesser time will be spent. It is also time for the junior to learn the ropes.... we cannot be there all the time....

It is hard to let go... but once the 1st step is taken, it will be easy.....

That's life.....

OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY, HERE I COME!

0 comments (click to comment):