God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Updates....

Yeah!!!! I finally finished all my presentations...
It was really like a marathon.... Viva... mgt... psychosocial....

oh.... while I was searching info on mgt.... I found out that SLH is the bronze recipent for 2005's HEALTH Award by the HPB. =)

Finally psychosocial was over too.... not too bad... just perhaps need to improve on the "preparation" part....

oh yes... guess what? today lukewarmcoffee and me suppose to buy some stuff... and in the end... we ended up buying FOOD for ourselves.... We got the mini maggi mee... it is not the normal maggi mee that we eat... but the packet has many many mini maggi mee.... it is sooo cute.... and I bought my jap seaweed too....

And of course.... my HERBAL TEA for so many days of late nights.... =p

0 comments (click to comment):