God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Updates!

It has been along week.....

If you didn't know what I've been up to for the past few days.... these are the updates....

In prep x (for.. hehe..) august babies celebrations on 23 aug..... I am tasked by the welfare rep to buy present for lukewarmcoffee.... was suppose to get hui2 present too.... in the end... it was purchase by lukewarmcoffee..... =)

August babies.... on their actual days and the august babies celebration:
(sorry.... don't have pam's one....)



Hui Hui1
Hui Hui's 22nd Bday - 11 August
(still have make-up sensory-motor dysfunction prac..)

Weiting
Ms Pow's 22nd - 15 August
(still have management presentation...)

Zhen Ru
"Maria"'s 21st - 18th August

August Babies
Make a Wish - August's Babies

August Babies
May the force be with us!

How I got the present for lukewarmcoffee
I was suppose to get present for hui2..... then in the end, we wanted the bags ourselves too... cos the bag was so ergo.... it has padding on the sling... (职业病) ... in the end, we didn't get the present... cos we wanted to sound hui2 out... I was bluffing hui2 that I am getting for lukewarmcoffee and visa versa..... see how clever I am? LOL.....
AND on 8 AUG.... lukewarmcoffee went back to the shop and sms me that the GREEN bag was sold out but pink is still availabe.... this shows that she likes the bag.... ;) (clinical reasoning.... haha... )

Last week, we were suppose to look for present for "Maria" and in the end... we went to NTUC to buy our own food.... hehe.... and this lukewarmcoffee wanted to buy this biscuits but it was expensive (save $$....) and I thought it could be a good present for her... lol...

AND SO.... I got her a bag and the biscuits..... ain't me CLIENT-CENTRED?? haha.... not I say one la.... lukewarmcoffee said it herself.... (hahaha....)


Last 3 days
I volunteered to do bday wishes for hui2.... hehe.... and guess what I made??
I made poker cards.... with wishes... and photos.....
hehe..... and my sense of schievements .......

Babe Poker Cards
Babe poker cards

Babe Poker Cards 2
Babe poker cards 2

Babe Poker Cards 3
Babe poker cards 3

Babe Poker Cards 4
Babe poker cards 4

Babe Poker Cards with piglet mooncake
Piglet with the Babe

Piglet with the babe
Piggy in the center

Babe in the center
Babe in the Centre

Ms Piggy with the piglet
Ms Piggy with Piget


Guess how long I took?
3 nights.... compiling... cutting... and I only laminated with scotch tape yesterday night (took back the cards from hui2.... haha... ;) )

AND... do you all know that the cards can really be played??? It is so functional.... and client centred too... lolz.... cos .... our Ms Ong play DAI-DEE!!! haha....

I can't believe how creative I am... WaHahaha.....
Don't you think so?

Happy Birthday to all August babies!

0 comments (click to comment):