God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

职能治疗 OR 职业治疗

Last few weeks, I was concerned regarding the chinese term for occupational therapy.
And I remembered that there is a copy of newsletter that has an article that wrote about OT in that particular newsletter. And I also remembered that there is chinese version of that newsletter. Thus, I went to take a look to see if there is a chinse term for OT. To my dismay, it was 职业治疗!

Now, I am confused. To whether it is 职能治疗 or 职业治疗...... OR are the both terms acceptable? If not, which shd be the correct one?
Can someone (readers from china, taiwan, hong kong, etc ) pls advise??!?! =)

In other news, coincidencely, I saw what LPK stands for in chinese. =) But it was alittle too late to be discovered.

0 comments (click to comment):