God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy Birthday, Singapore!!

taken during NE show this year

Happy Birthday, Singapore!!


Going to watch NDP later with my YEC committee.... ;)

Though I already went for the NE Show (NDP Full Dress Rehearsal but open for Primary 5 kids to attend.... I am not primary 5 kid la... but I just happened to have tix...) I will still go for the NDP.... cos the feeling will not be the same.... cos it is actual day!!!

I missed last year NDP @ Marina South..... it is the far most FUN NDP I ever attended.... cos the ppl attending are all sporting.... fun.... youthful!!!!

Not to mention because OT people are FUN to be with... esp. from OT0401... right?? haha....

Photos of Yesteryear :


See how much fun we are having last year......

while waiting to try out the guiness record of the most number of people signing (sign language)
sitmutaneously...... org by SADeaf.....


Not forgetting to enjoy ourselves while waiting for the event to start......


(photo found in webshot, uploaded by SADeaf in 2005)

OT students making a difference @ the NDP... ...
We always know when to be PLAYFUL and when to be SERIOUS......
See how serious we are...... can you spot me??

Happy National Day once again!

0 comments (click to comment):