God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Thanks to those who accompained me

Thanks to cH, Hc, Wc (this does not mean toilet, nor does it mean wheelchair =P ) who accompanied me to buy stuffs at art friend and popular when all the things that I bought doesn't concern you all....

Hope that Wc leg get better, after my STRETCHING... Hope I didn't make it worse....

Anyway, I finally went to the new National Library. Wanted to go the other day when I went to art friend but was rushing off to Pam's Bday party.

Managed to find some health related books... maybe somedays can do research there... but isn't that a bit far?

Hmm... there are also some books that I found interesting, some of the titles if I remember correctly are, "She", "How to fix a broken heart", etc. Can't rememeber the rest that I saw.....

0 comments (click to comment):